As you need to know that the most interesting thing to do some interaction on a digital platform is video-based content. The growing number of users on YouTube per month is one of the answers to say that we concerned of this content the most. As mentioned from techcrunch.com, there are at least 1.5 billion active users on YouTube every month.
In fact, our clients realized that video-based content is the most interesting thing on digital platform nowadays. Several reasons that we need to track YouTube performance are:
- The existence of YouTubers (video creator influencers) makes the content interesting and engaging,
- New videos always appear every day,
- People are easier to understand something in a visual content, like learning about product or situation, instead of understanding text.
- People are allowed to share what videos which interest them into their social media then they can comment about it so others can also see what they are sharing. Therefore, our client expected that there will be a tool that can help them to monitor video trends on YouTube for the audiences in future. It will certainly give them a new insight.
Today, Sonar proudly presents one of the latest features that can monitor a content on YouTube both videos and related comments. This feature allows an instant access to every conversation appeared on every comment based on the keywords set by the users. Here are the three main features on the feature:
- Trend Line – You can monitor the videos related to the keywords you set at the desired time.
- Engagement – You can view all interactions of videos including likes, dislikes, comments, favorites, and views.
- Post Sentiment – You can find out the sentiment on the comment of videos both positive and negative contents. The sentiment is available for Bahasa, English, Tagalog, and Arabic.
These three features will be launched along with the in-service development on Sonar Application. But you don’t have to worry, now you can already get the latest information related to the video based on the keywords you set at the desired time. For example, if, in a month, you would like to view the videos related to the keywords for “brand A”, you can directly get all data including the title of videos, video uploaders, viewers, and the total of interactions.
Find out how our YouTube features on Sonar application will show you the benefits by enjoying our free demo here!
Do you want to know more about our report results? Download it here!