New Features Ahead: Automated Reports, Improved Sentiment Learning, & Instant Media Ad Rates.
In the digital era, it is all about convenience and mobility. Therefore, saving time is crucial to most tech and internet companies or startups. Here at Sonar, we are serious about saving valuable time especially when it comes to all things social media. Content on social media circulate and escalate very quickly, which is why it is important for any social intelligence platform to keep evolving to continue saving time of brands, institutes and basically any business or organization in any industry. Gearing towards a new era, Sonar is also evolving rapidly to fit the needs of businesses that needs data-driven solutions and insight within the social scope quickly and effectively.
What’s New in Sonar: Automated Insight Reports
Yes. You can now access social data and receive data-driven insights in a form of automated reports, generated straight from our all inclusive dashboard. Since the increase in demand for weekly, bi-weekly even daily reports on the endless stream that is social media, we thought this would be a nice added update to save even more time while providing specific and relevant insight to brands, agencies, even the government sector.
Generating Your Own insight Report: Choose, Name, Set and Repeat.
First of all, click on the “My Reports” button at the top of your dashboard, to go to the Reports tab, choose “Insight Report” and you’re half way there.
Now, all you need to do is fill in some information to start creating your Insight Report file.
- Fill in the topic that will be monitored, by choosing a topic that is covered in your subscription. You can do a simple and quick brand or campaign comparison, or just simply monitor the issues you have set as your existing topic.
- Type in your desired Report name for this particular topic
- Choose a date! No, not just any date. You will need to choose the date of monitoring. You will be given a choice between a three day monitoring period, one week of monitoring, or a maximum of a full one month monitoring. After, setting the time frame, all you need to do is set the date, to back-date the monitoring process.
- Have an official account for your brand, campaign or organization? Fill in the usernames and/or links to your official public accounts.
- Lastly, Repeat! Click the option “Once” if you will only be needing this one report, if you are in need of the same kind of report monthly or even weekly, you can choose between the other repeat choices depending on your need for such data.
- Once you are done with the information needed, click; Submit and Confirm
- Once the generating of your report is complete, you will be directed to your Report Que, where you can download your new Insight Report and view from our Dashboard.
Voila! : View Your Insight Report Instantly
It’s a simple procedure to generate your automated report. Our insight report have been used quite often for simple topic or brand comparison. So, if you are in need of a simple brand or campaign comparison, perhaps for a sudden presentation, or a creative pitch, this can be the go-to feature for your team.
Here at Sonar, we work on social media time, which means we move quickly and effectively to help businesses run in social time too. So, Let us save you some time with our new improved features.